Monday, October 3, 2011

Update

Lulu wants to marry her brother when she gets older. I mean, she's only three, I am sure she will change her mind.

Mimi started 4th grade and has become a mystery. She is keeping her school and home life separate. Some day she will realize that her parents were right most of the time. Right now she thinks we want to make her life miserable. Limiting Wii and TV time. How dare we! Oh, and making her brush her teeth.

Little man is 6 months old. He is 29.5 inches long and 19 lbs 11 oz. He is learning to sleep a little better at night, but he still doesn't nap very well during the day. He likes his food to be shoveled into his mouth as fast as possible. The doctor said he is skinny and then I told him how much he eats. He said, "That's alot. But if he is hungry keep feeding him."

Mr. has been working hard. I have been trying to do some preschool with Lulu and make sure she has friends to play with while Mimi is at school. The other night I felt so blessed as I put the kids to sleep. Raising them is hard, but I sure am grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment