Monday, October 10, 2011

Noisemakers are for babies

Mr. told me that as I put it on the dresser in our room. I have to say that I must be a baby because it let me sleep a few nights this week. I think the idea is to block out the noise so the baby can sleep, but when the baby is the noise--you have to change positions. I have been holding him until 3 in the morning most nights and then I put him in his crib. It is killing my back and such, so we are letting him cry. The girls haven't complained and I am doing it again tonight. Babe is on his 14th day with a cold. I am on day 7. Luckily, no one else seems too sick.

Next week is the primary program. Lulu is supposed to sing the 4th article of Faith with the sunbeams. She is having trouble with some of the big words, but she knows the tune. Mimi is on behavior modification restrictions. No TV, Wii, or Friends until she changes her tune.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there mamma, they are so worth it!!!
    Grandma Rain loves you all!

    ReplyDelete