Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cheap tickets, wrong dates


Allegiant air is having a sale the entire month of September. Too bad I want to go in November. Patience. Luckily, a couple of my sisters-in-law will be able to fly to L.A. for some fun.

Swim lessons are over and she passed. She was so excited. We went swimming at Memorial Pool to give her some extra practice time. She still does a head-first cannonball dive, but she does a beautiful breaststroke.

Time to get back to running. 6 weeks to the half marathon. I hope I can get my miles in, so it is easier. This is supposedly a family affair, so I do expect to see a few of you there. Not that we have to run together, but I'll buy breakfast afterwards.

We played all week last week and had a great time with friends and cousins. Then, Friday came. Friday the 13th. Mimi fell out of a car and hurt her wrist along with a few scratches on her face. A pivot tipped over on the farm. Sunday, Lulu fell in the family room and hurt her wrist. Now there are 3 left arm injuries in the house. Mr. says I better be careful.

We still need to do some clothes shopping for school, but I think we are all ready for it to start again. Time to go to bed a little earlier and ease back into a schedule. I will miss not having to use an alarm. That was the best thing this summer. I didn't always get to sleep in, but I only set the alarm 4 times all summer.

2 WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment