Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Good Day


Sometimes, all it takes to make a day a little brighter is a new pair of underwear.

Yesterday, I ruined a batch of rice krispie treats and made the greatest chocolate cake that tasted okay until I added the best ever frosting and it ended up in the trash.

Today, I ran 3.5 miles and lifted weights. I will make rice krispies and win this time. I tried to do the microwave route, but forgot that mine runs hot and takes less time--therefore, burnt marshmallows. I was planning on making treats to take around this week, but now I might just give an ornament or something. I did, however, make a yummy batch of chicken and dumplings--my one triumph of the day.

Maybe I'll wear new underwear tomorrow too.
****The picture is from almost 2 years ago. Time sure flies.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I make something an end up throwing it away. It brings sadness to my heart. Way to go on the working out! Chicken and Dumplings sounds really good. I haven't made them in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete