Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We've got a big one!

So little man is not so little anymore. At one month, he was measuring at the 50th percentile and now he is at 97% for both height and weight. 15 lbs and 25.25 inches. At first I was doubting that he was my baby because he was so small and now it looks like he'll be slamming through sizes of clothing just like his big sis.

He has been sleeping a lot today after getting his shots. It has been kind of nice. Dinner is prepped and the girls are playing.

3 more days of school. I told mimi she could be my babysitter for a dollar an hour. She said she would do it for $3. I thought she would be excited with $1 and I would get the deal of the century. No such luck. But she did say she would clean the house for $1.

1 comment:

  1. DEAL! Mimi can babysit or clean my house anytime & we'll double the rates. Hey since I won't be babysitting this summer, call me if you ever need help (yes you can add me to your list).

    ReplyDelete