Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Room switch

We moved Lulu to the room opposite ours so we won't hear her noises all night. When she was little I wanted to hear her noises so I could help her, now I just want to sleep. I have to get some curtains for her room because she keeps waking up at 6:15. I would like her to sleep until 6:45 at least. I have tried to convince her that the big bed is where it's at, but she is still in love with her crib.

She woke up dry this morning, but I left her in her diaper while I helped her sister. So, now I am enjoying a lingering dirty diaper smell that will be in my room for a few hours.

I am liking our quiet days at home, but Lulu is missing her sister. Good thing we have neighbors and cousins around to play with. Lulu keeps trying to convince me that she is "really tall" so she can go to school with Mimi.

Mimi and I went on a walk last night around the block. We might have to do that every night. It seems like after homework, she just wants to watch TV. She does have a long day at school and I am okay with a few shows, especially the ones she watches with her dad--Swamp People, Pawn Stars, and Swords. Awesome.

She has decided that she likes school for now. And she wants to be in Art Club. Which means she will give up her recess once a week to help paint backdrops for plays and assemblies.

Mr. is in the middle of 2nd cutting and having visitors from Japan at work. He is busy and tired and doing the work of 2 men. He is a good employee for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment