Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Joker

I made banana muffins with chocolate chips for breakfast and I figured while I was at it, I would make some Father's Day brownies. Of course these couldn't be just any brownies. I did the old black bean brownies. Mr. figured that I had stuffed them with spinach and Mimi thought they were good, but a little bit chewy. I let Mr. in on the secret while Mimi asked for seconds. I think I have a high tolerance for new foods and flavors, but these were rotten to me. I don't know how Mimi can eat them, but we told her she could have the whole pan and her eyes lit up. Scratch that recipe off the list.

1 comment:

  1. Banana muffins w/ chocolate chips sound amazing!!! Not sure how I feel about black bean brownies though. Haha. That could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete